Monday, January 15, 2007

New year in review

It's really funny to watch how people jump back into old projects with the advent of a new year.

Two of my favorite bloggers/podcasters have gotten back into the game after a bit of a hiatus.

Franklin McMahon of Media Artist Secrets, and John and Tug of American Copywriter fame.

I've personally kept up with my resolution to focus more on my writing. Along with everything else I do at Image, I've been writing more and more over the past few years. I enjoy blogging (but never seem to have the time), and this year I'd like to keep up with it. I'm also interested in pursuing other writing opportunities as the year goes on.

However it's the 15th of the month, and I am 0 for 15 as far as getting up earlier to run on the long-dormant treadmill.

No comments: