Thursday, February 08, 2007

Geeking out about The Noble

Doing some research this morning I noticed I had a link from Perrynoble.com.

This reminded me I haven't really written much of anything about Perry or Newspring Church. They are located in Anderson, SC and man, do they have it going on. The church has exploded in the past year and just about doubled in size. God's hand is all over their ministry and they, along with a few others, have inspired me to think bigger. We are planning some new things for our church, but it seems like I'm constantly hitting walls of doubtful people. Watching the success of others has helped me get past these doubts and continue to look at what God can do, not what we can do.

On the off chance Perry happened to be the visitor from Perrynoble.com, I just wanted to say thanks for all you do. I know your mission is to reach the people in your surrounding area, but God is using you to inspire people a long way away to reach our areas too.

And by the way, anyone who's man enough to name his son Boaz is good in my book.

No comments: